Release 5.32 is out!
Just like the seasons change, Geometa goes through changes too.
This autumn brings standard fixes and upgrades, as well as the launch of a new module “API for the cartographic data exchange”. Set up this module to display Geometa spatial data in third-party applications as a raster basemap or as vectors.
Our gratitude goes to all business partners, customers and users of the platform for feedback and suggestions on improving Geometa. Our team is always ready to help and solve your problems.
Key changes in 5.32 version since 5.28:
- It is now technically possible to inform the applicant about the progress of the digital services and to transfer the resulting documents directly to his or her account on the Public Services Portal. All that regardless of how the application was submitted and what method for issuing the result was selected.
- Information from State System for Urban Planning can now be retrieved as a copy of data, documents and information, not just as a certificate like it was before. Geometa automatically gathers data from the system to be retrieved.
- Several additions were made to the list of services for interaction with Public Services Portal. The following services are now available, applications can be received from the Public Services Portal*
- Issuance of permits for the right to cut down green spaces;
- Installation of billboard banners, approval process for billboard placement design;
- Privatization of municipally or state owned land parcels via auction;
- Privatization of municipally or state owned land parcels without bidding process;
New optional modules available for set up:
- Meet out new module “API for the cartographic data exchange”. Using the API, spatial objects stored in Geometa can be accessed from external systems. The data is provided as a map image or as vectors with spatial data and semantic attributes. WMTS and WFS standards are supported.*
New features of the Geometa platform available in updates:
- We updated the templates for construction permit and the commissioning permit to meet the requirements of the orders of the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation N446/pr dated the 3rd of June 2022 and N711/pr dated the 9th of February 2022.
- Interactive Urban Map now features map legend. With its help, you can view the meaning of map symbols linked to objects.*
- Next change concerns State System for Urban Planning. Users can now certify with a digital signature the act of correcting errors in submitted data. And now if a specialist submits documents to the system, the information about his digital signature can be viewed.
- Geometa system now supports introducing changes to the commissioning permit.
- More information can now be filled in when importing a construction technical plan.
- The documents submitted to the State System for Urban Planning and the map territories covered by this documents are now impossible to delete in Geometa.
- Information contained in the digital administrative regulations received from the Digital Regulations Container can now be viewed.
- Urban Analytics module is now enhanced through new functionalities*:
- Displaying data on the map with breakdown by the number of residents in each building is now possible, taking into account the information contained in the external systems or calculated amounts. External systems include “BARS. Monitoring of housing and utilities” and “Housing and utilities reform”. Calculation of social facilities availability is done after selecting a preferred source of information about the city population.
- Users can now view the distribution of street photos over time on a graph. Visualization will help to see trends and bursts of photoactivity by season.