Contact email: email@example.com
Effective Date: September 23, 2021
Your privacy is important to us. It is Gems development’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, —-, and other sites we own and operate.
1. Information we collect
• visit our website;
• use our products and services;
• provide services to us.
Information we collect:
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details about your visit.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software, it may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data.
We may ask for personal information — for example, when you submit content to us or when you contact us — which may include one or more of the following:
Work email address
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
2. Legitimate bases for processing
We will process your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. We may process your personal information:
• to provide you with our platform’s core features and services
• to deliver products and services to you
• to contact and communicate with you
• for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
• for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
• to consider your employment application
We keep your personal information only for as long as we need to. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If your personal information is no longer required for this purpose, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing all details that identify you.
Also, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
3. What happens if you don’t provide personal information?
If you don’t provide us with certain requested personal information or object to the processing of your personal information, this may limit our ability to provide products and services to you. You can still visit our website and learn more about Geometa without giving us your personal information, but we will need your contact details to respond to any request you submit via the website or otherwise.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
• our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
• third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators
• our existing or potential agents or business partners
• third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you
• third parties to collect and process data
• credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
• an entity that buys, or to which we transfer all or substantially all of our assets and business
• courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
We may send you marketing messages from time to time in accordance with your marketing preferences. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
6. Your rights and controlling your personal information
The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal information where we have collected and processed it with your consent. Any requests to exercise these rights can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to access. If you wish to access your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us.
The right of restriction. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data.
The right to deletion. You can ask us to delete or remove your personal information from our systems where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it.
The right to seek rectification. If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us.
The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information at any time for direct marketing purposes. You can also object in certain other circumstances to our continued processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right under certain circumstances to be provided with a copy of the personal information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format and for us to transfer it to a third party.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on the preferences you have specified.
• to facilitate the operation and functionality of our Websites;
• to improve your experience of our Websites and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
• to allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
• to analyze how our Websites are used and how best we can customize them;
• to identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with them;
• to facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
What types of cookies we use:
• Essential Cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility.
• Advertising cookies. These cookies collect information over time about your online activity on the Websites and other online services to make online advertisements more relevant to you. This is known as interest-based advertising. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing and ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers.
• Performance and functionality cookies. These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the Websites as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
• Marketing cookies. These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify future prospects and personalise sales and marketing interactions with them.
• Analytics cookies. These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our Websites for you.
8. Changes to this policy
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: email@example.com