During the period from October to March, 11 versions of Geometa were released. What major changes have occurred during this time and how the system has changed from version 5.7 to 5.18?
- The ability to transfer information from the State Information System for Urban Planning to the Unified Information System for Housing Construction has been implemented.
- The storage of spatial data in the original coordinate systems has been implemented: if data is presented in different coordinate systems on the same territory, then it will be stored in their original coordinates, and the system will provide the ability to visually represent and interact with such data as if they are in the same coordinate system. (If there are recalculation parameters configured in the system).
- Support of spatial data collections represented by several records in the database has been implemented.
- A module for spatial analysis of the Standards of Land Use and Development has been implemented for:
- compliance with the type of land use;
- intersection of a land parcel and a zone;
- exceeding height limits;
- self-intersections of zones;
- identification of overlaps of project zones;
- identification of differences in the geometry of the current and project zones;
- exceeding the floor area ratio.
The excess of the floor area ratio is marked in red on the map.
New features delivered as separate modules
- A search function for directories in the navigation bar has been implemented.
- The module Geometric constructions has been implemented: construction of objects by azimuth and distance from a given point, parallel translation of edges at a given distance; displacement of objects by a specified distance relative to the specified edge of the object.
- The Analytical Ruler module has been implemented. The module allows detecting intersections between spatial objects of different types or within the same type with a tolerance for a given depth in millimeters. As a result of the measurement, the depth and area of the intersection of objects could be derived.
The “Analytical ruler” module allows identifying intersections between land parcels according to specified parameters.
- A web service has been developed that allows checking spatial data document’s conformity with the requirements. List of checks carried out: project structure; table structure; attribute values; topology errors. The service provides incoming inspection and report generation on technical errors in the data.
- The ability has been added to build a diagram and generate a graphical report for the decision of establishment of an easement.
- The ability has been added to build a diagram and generate a graphical report for notification of the planned individual housing construction.
- The ability has been added to build a diagram and generate a graphical report for permission to deviate from the limiting parameters.
- A module has been added that allows automatically creating protection zones for engineering networks based on the indents specified by the user. A protection zone can be created for one engineering network or for several at the same time.
- Numerous services have been implemented to interact with the Unified Portal of Public Services:
- granting consent to carry out earthworks;
- preparation and approval of territory planning documentation;
- coordination of the architectural and urban-planning appearance of objects;
- coordination of the reconstruction and reconfiguration of premises in an apartment building;
- sending a notification about the planned demolition of a capital construction object and a notification about its completion;
- transfer of residential premises to non-residential premises and non-residential premises to residential premises;
- permission to install and operate an advertising structure;
- approval of a land parcel map on the cadastral map;
- preparation of decisions on the assignment, change or cancellation of the address and much more.
New features available in updates
- Geometry import has been implemented by extending the existing semantic API with geometry information in GeoJSON format (object geometry + coordinate system name).
- The functionality has been added for automatically filling in the fields “Created by” and “Modified by” in object and document cards.
- The dataset selection process has been accelerated in desktop and web importers.
- The “Objects” section has been added to monitor the data quality of any objects in the system using the Nephrite module.
- The ability has been added to edit boolean fields from the view panel.
- The module Garnet for selecting a territory and checking the possibility of placing an object with the specified parameters now selects potential places not only within the boundaries of land parcels but also in state territories.
- The Sapphire Data Query Builder now has the ability to display a published query in an arbitrary Geometa folder and update the query result through the Geometa interface.
- The ability has been added to automatically create interdepartmental requests when receiving applications from the Unified Portal of Public Services.
You can find more detailed information about all the innovations in the Geometa documentation, section “New in the System” in the online help available to users of the system.